Tartar of Fish with Herb Salad, Avocado and Sharon™ Fruit in Sesame Vinaigrette
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 200 gram Tuna fillet
- 200 gram Bass, or Jack fillet
- 1 ripe avocado (not too soft)
- 4 Sharon™ Fruit
- 1 small bunch arugulla
- 1 small bunch rashad(cress)
- 2 small hearts of lettuce, chopped
- For dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sweetened lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- Sea salt and roughly ground black pepper
- Chill fillets in freezer for a few minutes then cut into cubes.
- Put cubes in separate bowls.
- Peel avocado and cut into cubes, put in separate bowl.
- With a sharp knife remove upper section of Sharon™ Fruit , including leaves.
- Halve the fruit, cut halves into 1 centimeter thick slices then cubes.
- Put in separate bowl.
- Blend together the dressing ingredients and pour some into each bowl.
- Mix the herbs, pour remaining dressing on them, toss gently.
- In glass goblets arrange layers of tuna, avocado, bass and Sharon™ Fruit.
- Sprinkle herbs on top and serve.
- line a serving dish with salad, mix together fish and fruit and spread over leaves.