Sharon™ Fruit with Labane, Hyssop and Toasted Sesame
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 6 Sharon™ Fruit
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 tbsp. quality goat milk labane
- Fresh hyssop leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried hyssop and sesame mixture
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- 3 tbsp. sesame
- With a sharp knife remove the upper part of the persimore, including leaves.
- Halve and quarter fruit, then slice thinly. Sprinkle lemon juice on fruit slices.
- On small plates spread labane, like hummus, leaving space for fruit in center of plate.
- In a small bowl mix together the hyssop leaves, hyssop mixture, olive oil and sea salt.
- Heap Sharon™ Fruit slices in the center of the plate, and then pour dressing on top, also on the labane.
- Toast sesame in a dry pan over a low flame until golden taking care not to scorch it.
- Sprinkle over dish and serve.