Sharon™ Fruit Pancakes with Cheese and Walnuts
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 6 Sharon™ Fruit
- 100 gm walnuts, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100 gm grated cheese (cheddar, ementhal, parmesan, or other)
- Sea salt and roughly ground pepper
- Canola oil for frying
- 1 container natural yogurt
- 1 container sour cream
- Use a large-hole grater to grate the Sharon™ Fruit into a bowl.
- Add the walnuts, eggs, flour and baking powder and mix.
- Add the grated cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a large Teflon frying pan.
- When the oil is hot use spoon to make medium sized pancakes frying them on both sides.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove from oil and place on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with a mixture of yogurt and sour cream.