Sharon Fruit Jam
- 1 kg Sharon™ Fruit
- ½ kg sugar
- 1 lemon
- Remove the leaves and upper part of fruit.
- Halve the fruit and with a sharp knife cut 1 by 2 cm strips.
- Put in glass bowl, spread sugar on top.
- Slice unpeeled lemon thinly, add to Sharon™ Fruit bowl and mix with sugar.
- Cook in microwave oven for 8 minutes, take out and stir.
- Cook another 8 minutes, remove and stir.
- Continue cooking 4 minutes at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Cool and transfer into jar. Keep refrigerated.
- Jam keeps for a long time.
- Serve as accompaniment to cold water or with fresh bread.