Sharon Fruit Fingers with Granola and Yogurt
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 1 ½ cup plain oatmeal
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 2 tbsp wheat bran
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh Sharon™ Fruit juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- To serve with:
- 6 Sharon™ Fruits
- 3 containers natural yogurt
- In a bowl mix the oatmeal, almonds, wheat germ, bran and sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix the juice, honey, vanilla and oil.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry one and mix well.
- Butter a baking tin and spread the mixture in it.
- Bake in a medium-low (C1500) pre-heated oven for about 45 minutes, till mixture is golden and dry.
- While baking mix from time to time. Cool, break up chunks and keep in a sealed jar.
- With a sharp knife remove upper part of Sharon™ Fruit, including leaves.
- Halve fruit and slice into 1 cm thick fingers.
- Put Sharon™ Fruit fingers in 6 goblets, cover with yogurt and spread granola on top.
- Decorate each serving with Sharon™ Fruit fingers and a small mint stalk. Serve immediately.