Oriental Flavor Sharon Fruit Green Salad
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 1 butterhead lettuce
- 1 bunch arugulla
- 1 cucumber sliced unpeeled
- 1 asparagus bunch
- 2 dark zucchini
- 4 Sharon™ Fruit
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- For dressing:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- Tear the lettuce and arugulla leaves into a serving bowl
- Add cucumber slices.
- Remove hard parts from asparagus stalks and cut into 4 cm long pieces.
- Halve the unpeeled zucchini lengthwise and cut.
- Remove upper section of Sharon™ Fruit
- Halve the fruit and cut 1 cm wide pieces. Cut 1 cm thick strips.
- In a Teflon frying pan heat sesame oil, stir fry asparagus and zucchini until light gold.
- Add Sharon™ Fruit fingers and stir fry for another two minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool for 1-2 minutes and scatter over greens.
- Blend together dressing ingredients, pour over salad and mix gently.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame on top and serve.