Green Salad with Sharon Fruit, Cashew Nuts and Roquefort Cheese
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 2 small butterhead lettuces
- 1 bunch arugulla leaves
- 1 handful young spinach leaves
- 3 Sharon™ Fruit
- ½ cup roasted cashew nuts
- 100 gr crumbled Roquefort cheese
- For dressing:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 scallion chopped finely
- Salt and pepper
- Place lettuce, arugulla and spinach in a big bowl.
- With sharp knife remove the upper part of Sharon™ Fruit, including leaves, and
- quarter. Slice thinly in width and add to bowl.
- o prepare dressing blend oils and vinegar. Add scallion, salt and pepper and mix.
- Pour over salad and toss. Scatter nuts and cheese over salad and serve.
- Ingredients for 1 glass of juice:
- 6-8 Sharon™ Fruits
- Juice from ½ lemon
- With sharp knife remove upper part of Sharon™ Fruit, including leaves.
- Cut fruit into cubes and put in juicer. Squeeze juice, add lemon juice according to taste.
- Fill two glasses with ice, pour juice over ice and serve immediately.